Thursday, February 11, 2010

Olympic Trials

We had the coolest opportunity to go see some amazing athletes compete to go to the Olympics. We got to see them compete in the moguls and the super pipe. The moguls were absolutely amazing. I have no idea how those athletes can do that so fast. They were going down this huge, steep hill that had moguls on it in under 25 seconds. It was crazy!


(sorry it's a little blurry)

Also, the snowboarders competing in the super pipe did some amazing tricks. I snowboard but I could never imagine doing anything like that. They are truly amazing. Our favorite competitor was Shaun White. He got twice as much air as everyone else and did tricks that were insane! It was so fun seeing them compete and to spend time together.


2 comments:

  1. You guys posted on your blog! Good to see some fun pictures and hear what you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're back to the blogging world! Your family will especially appreciate it with the baby on the way! I'm so excited to find out what you're having. I think I'm as excited for you as I was when we had Addie:)

    ReplyDelete